Crossroads Fellowship

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Weekend of Evangelism!

This coming weekend starting on Friday evening we will be having a special time that has a strong emphasis on evangelism. I have a deep rooted need to share the gospel with everyone I meet, and many people don't understand why sometimes. That is why I want to share this brief letter of testimony with you. After reading this testimony I want to encourage you to come to the planned events this weekend at the church and learn better how to share you faith.

Jerry,

Thanks for preaching the message you preached this last Sunday. I listened to it today and it spoke to me full force. I kept hearing you do the WOTM and I knew or felt like I was saved. I am a liar, theif, adultress, murderer......I just looked at it as well I prayed the prayer already. Well when I began to listen to this message, online, I was like, God are you trying to tell me something? I believe he was. Maybe this was a re-dedication but I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am God's child, not worthless, but someone God wants to use. I want to be molded in his image and do HIS will for my life, not my own.Yesterday when we had cell group I realized that it's hard to be a follower, way hard!
I want to be the leader, all about me, pride, selfishness.When I began listening to the sermon and got to the end I wrote God a note, a note of forgiveness and my eyes started to water up and my heart hurt because I am a sinner. Jerry I don't know if I am telling you that I got saved or re-dedicated but what I do want to say is THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU, for letting God use you. Thank you for saying, ok God I will serve you(on the operating table). Because of God working through you I know God, I am closer to God because of the church and because of God using you to speak through. Thank you!

Love,
Tia Hurt

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home