Crossroads Fellowship

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What Is God Calling You To Do?

Is there something therapeutic in telling others the answers to the above stated question? I personally think that there is something to it. I think that when we tell others important things in our lives it suddenly makes us accountable more than we were, we get encouragement that we would not have otherwise gotten. Also it helps us to have to courage to move forward in doing what we are called to do. However a lot of time we just sit back and hold in what God is doing in our lives. So I am asking you for real. This week why not take a chance and share with everyone. What is God calling you to do? Is he calling you to full time ministry? Is he calling you to a place of new service in your church? Is he calling you to start a home bible study group? He could be calling you to do many things from small to large, but all of them are important for the sake of the Kingdom. So post a comment at the end of this blog, make sure you leave your name, and tell us what God is calling you to do!

1 Comments:

  • Hello Jerry, God is calling me to sing to others and also i have composed a song about God and will be joining the choir at church this sunday. God has been so good to me and he has changed my life around and i am so thankful to him. Praise God and give him all the glory. I talk and think of God all the time. Trying to do God's will not mine. Have a blessed week all. Thanks again for God bringing you to the fair to help me and thanks to everyone who made me feel so loved. I am so blessed.
    Love you all. Doreen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home