Crossroads Fellowship

Monday, January 15, 2007

I Think I'll Go For A Walk....

I have enjoyed working through the book of Romans with so many people who have been following this blog. But is it ok for me to say I'm tired now? I think I am going to go for about a two week walk, clear my head, focus on some reading, sermon preperation, and maybe - just maybe - I might come back and we can start working through another book together. Maybe a short book like Philemon, and I can make it last two years (just kidding). In the mean time while I am walking around clearing my head I am gonna read some more of "Sketches of Early Jewish Social Life." This is a really good book, and I know that some of you might have read this and are scratching your heads right now, but you have to remember that I am a nerd and like nerdy type books. So if you have been following our blog make sure that you start checking back in two weeks and we will start the next study, devotional, or butchering of God's word (it all depends on your viewpoint what you want to call it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home